Big game prop bets such as the Super Bowl are exciting for any bettors. The most common bets are offered by bookmakers to Australian players have a variety of propositions. The betting opportunities for such a game are endless. You can bet on how many interceptions a quarterback will throw, the total yards of a team. As you can see, these big game prop bets have nothing to do with the final score of a match. Ultimately, that is what prop bets are about. What we’ve mentioned are just a few examples.
There are many options that the sportsbooks display so that punters have plenty of options for high profile games. During the Super Bowl week, proposition bets are a big deal. Moreover, punters who want to make a Super Bowl bet can use our recommended betting sites that offer the best odds. You’ll learn how to make big game prop bets in this guide. Read on to find out how easy it is to make prop bets.
Best Australian Sportsbooks
How to Make Big Game Prop Bets
We give you the basic concept of odds in our guide below:
Gamblers have to be strategic before they place a wager on the Super Bowl. These bets are really simple to make. We suggest that you have a budget that you plan to stick to. You don’t want to spend more than you intend to on prop bets. Then, focus on bets that can be researched instead of exotic bets. After doing some research, you can place your wager. Make wagers at reliable bookies!
Popular Super Bowl Prop Bets
There are many Super Bowl prop bets. We’ve listed crazy Super Bowl wagers that punters like:
- “Who Shot JR” – this is the most controversial Super bowl prop bet. The bet was formulated by Sonny Reizer, dean of Las Vegas sportsbooks and professional gambler.
- The SBXX William “The Refrigerator” Perry TD Prop – a bet that is also popular wager at 40 to 1 on whether William Perry would score a touchdown during the New England’s Patriots match in the Super Bowl XX.
Super Bowl prop bets are for punters who are looking for some fun. We have the best Super Bowl bets on this page that any bettor can ask for.
Check Out Our Other Sports Betting Guides
- Bankroll Management
- Betting for Fun Vs Profit
- Betting Odds
- Biggest Challenges in Betting
- Bracket Predictions Explained
- Comparing Odds and Line Shopping
- Finding Value in Betting Odds
- For and Against
- Line Betting
- Moneyline Vs Point Spreads
- Multi Bets
- Over Unders
- Puckline Betting
- Optimising Your Selection Process
- Teasers and Pleasers
- Understanding Odds