Best Online Sports Betting Reviews Australia 2019
Sports betting reviews help Aussie punters decide whether or not it is worth signing up at a particular website. With so many different online sportsbooks offering their betting services to the Australian market, picking which one to use may become somewhat of a daunting task. Bettors may never have the time to figure out which offers the best odds, and betting options because the process will take a long time. Luckily for them, AUSportsbetting.org makes the process easier by summing everything you need to know about a site in a succinct sportsbook review.
Below we have a look at the aspects we focus on when conducting a sports betting website review, as well as why punters should use the sites we recommend.
Top-Rated Online Sportsbooks November 2019
Review Guide Contents
- Top-Rated Online Sportsbooks November 2019
- How We Conduct the Best Sports Betting Websites Reviews
- Why Use Our Sportsbooks?
- Bookmaker Sportsbook Reviews FAQs
How We Conduct the Best Sports Betting Websites Reviews>
To provide Australian punters with the best online sports betting sites reviews, we need to put each and every sportsbook we come across through a strict vetting process. We focus on the following key areas:
- Odds – punters will only win big real money prizes if they make bets at sports betting sites with good odds. Thus, when conducting online sportsbook reviews, we have a look at the odds. If they don’t seem to be fair, we won’t recommend the site to our bettors.
- Sports – we try to find sportsbooks that offer punters the chance to bet on a number of sports. It doesn’t matter whether the sport has a large following in Australia, there may be some punters interested in placing a wager on it. All the sites we recommend offer Aussies the chance to bet on hundreds of different events from thousands of global leagues.
- Betting Options – this category refers to the type of bets punters can make on a sport. Not every Aussie wants to make a simple moneyline bet. The sites we recommend allow bettors to make all sorts of wagers such as outrights, over/unders, props, and totals, among others.
- Tipping Services- this is particularly important with horse racing focussed sites. We make sure that we recommend sites with a quality tipster that has a proven success rate.
- Security – we ensure that every site we recommend is safe to use and does actually pay bettors out. Each is regulated by leading gambling authorities.
Why Use Our Sportsbooks?
If you’re wondering why you should trust our sports betting website reviews, here are a few reasons you may find convincing:
- We ensure that each and every sportsbook we recommend is a legitimate site that is safe to use. We test it by trying it out for ourselves.
- Each online betting site we recommend is strongly focused on providing the Australian market with the best possible online sports betting experience.
- The online betting sites featured on AUSportsBetting.org offer the widest variety of sports to bet on. This includes many popular local and international leagues, such as the AFL Premiership, the English Premier League, NBA, and the French Open, among loads of other options.
- We also perform sports betting app reviews from time to time. We know that most punters place bets on their mobile devices so we try to make sure that betting apps are user-friendly.
It is also important to note that the team at AUSportBetting.org is filled with avid sports bettors. They know what Aussie punters like to find in a site because they are punters too.
Bookmaker Sportsbook Reviews FAQs
What is the best betting site in Australia?
Well, any of the recommended sites here of course! If you’re looking for a more concrete listing though, we currently rank top sports betting sites in the following order:
Which betting company gives the best odds?
This depends on the sport you’re betting on, the event and the time of the bet some occasions. Sportsbooks will always provide different odds for a specific event, so it is on the onus of the bettor to ensure that they are getting the best deal possible. This can be done by researching the odds each sports book provides for a specific event.
Are bookies illegal?
Online sports betting is completely legal in Australia. It is important to ensure that you bet a site that is registered and regulated by governing bodies within your state. This is due to the fact that licensing laws may differ from state to state meaning that not all sportsbooks are legal in all areas. The fact remains thought that Aussie punters are allowed to bet online.