Ausportsbetting.org is Australia’s favorite guide to the best sports betting websites. We have the latest sports betting odds and picks to help you get the most of your sports betting online activity. The sports betting industry in Australia is a multi-dollar business that has evolved in recent years with endless betting opportunities. About 3.8 million Australians bet regularly. Nowadays, you can use mobile devices to download impressive sports betting apps to bet easily.
Discover popular sports around the world at top sports betting sites that give you great offers. Sports betting in Australia is legal so you can engage in grand sports like the AFL, Melbourne Cup at top-rated betting sites like Unibet, and more. Find AUS sports betting tips to stay ahead of amateur bettors.
We have recent sports betting Australia statistics, predictions on all sports. Be sure to find
exceptional reviews that give you direction in this booming betting market. Ausportsbetting.org
aims to make the plight of avid bettors easier by listing reputable bookmakers. Each provides optimal
thrills and excitement to look forward to when wagering. It can be difficult to get the best
online sports betting sites. This involves having a look at several different aspects of a site,
like betting lines and security.
Every time we review top-notch sportsbooks, we make sure that they are licensed and offer a safe betting experience. Our experts ensure this by placing different types of bets at these premium bookmakers and comparing the odds to other best sportsbooks. Make deposits and withdrawals at credible sportsbooks using an incredible sports bet app. There isn’t an excuse for why you can’t bet with everything about sports betting explained here.
Best Sports Betting Sites
These are all the top-rated Aus sports betting sites. Find the widest range of betting options with the best odds and sports betting promotions at these great sportsbooks. Punters will be able to fill sports betting cards with some amazing bets.
Sports Betting App
Excellent sports betting apps have made betting more accessible. Smartphone betting is the way to go in this digital age. “Australia’s smartphone penetration level sites at 84%- the fourth largest market globally” according to the Deloitte Mobile Customer which means more betting apps can be installed.
Download sports betting apps on your mobile. Good betting applications on your tablet or iPhone devices allow you to bet with ease on famous sports around across the globe. Firstly, read the best sports betting app Australia reviews before you insert the betting tool.
More of the biggest bookmakers are investing money in developing their mobile websites and best AUS sports betting apps. As a result, plenty of punters are making bets using their portable devices to get a better wagering experience on the internet. Horse racing is a big deal in AU and Unibets’s or TitanBet provide you with the best horse racing apps.
How to install a sports betting app?
This is how to install a betting app to get started:
- Register or sign in to your account
- Download the app on your device and bet on sports
Devices Compatible with Sports Betting
Here are devices that are compatible with betting:
- Apple iOS
- Sports betting apps for Android
Sports Betting Odds
Finding the best sports betting odds means you need to compare lines from bookmakers. Bettors are advised to search for different sportsbooks for betting lines. The lines are available to increase their potential outcome.
There are many sports betting websites such as Unibet and Youwager that have good odds displayed whenever there is a huge event. Punters must do a sports odds comparison from different bookies.
It’s difficult to bet on any sport if you don’t know what the odds are for a certain team or player. That’s why you should understand how betting odds are calculated. The odds for an event are summed up using the decimal system in Australia. Sometimes represent odds in a fractional format. Make use of the odds comparison calculator to work out your winnings.
Betting is when you place a bet on your favourite sports at the best sports betting site. We have a list of online bookmakers that have generous betting offers.
Here’s how to compare and select top-rated sports betting websites:
- Look for reviews online – Sportsbook reviews that speak positively about sites should be taken into consideration. Therefore, use different website reviews to make a decision.
- Check out offers from the Website – you need to go with the sportsbook that has suitable deals for your betting needs and make an informed decision thereafter.
- Odds – to find the best value in odds you must analyse competitive odds and make a selection.
- Secure Payment Methods – A bookmaker that has a variety of payment options allows you to choose how you want to fund and withdraw from your account. Safe payment is a factor you should think about.
- Available Sports – punters who have a passion for sports have to choose websites that have a variety of sports. The bookies location needs to be where the punter resides.
- Credible Websites – Unibet is one of the leading betting sites in Australia closely followed by other sites we’ve mentioned above.
- Online Betting Apps –having an app as a tool to bet online is simple because everything becomes accessible on your portal.
Sports Betting Tips
We have valuable tips for the day which are crafted by experts to improve your skills for best sports betting online. A way to win a bet all the time is to use the best tipping service so you can grow in the betting industry and reach your goal!
We have betting tips services. Our team is made up of avid sports bet aficionados who frequently go out looking for the latest and greatest winner tricks.
The best way to bet on sports successfully is to focus on a particular sport. Thereafter, take a glance through these sports betting tips today:
- We’re always looking at how teams are performing as well as the current changes in team management. Paying attention to these factors allows our staff to provide bettors with some top betting that isn’t available anywhere else.
- AU patrons should always remember that a tip does not indicate that a punter will be guaranteed a win when they make bets on the internet. However, the best sports to bet on include AFL, cricket, tennis, horse racing, and the like. Thus, always use strategies with a grain of salt and use your discretion when making bets based on them.
- All of our betting tips are provided by informed gambling Australia professionals. Check out our betting blog which has daily sports betting picks also happens to be one of the biggest on the internet for the most up to date tips and tricks.
- Money management, this best sports betting system focuses on ensuring that punters don’t go bust by making ill-informed bets. Here we will teach AU bettors to manage their bankroll efficiently.
- Predictive betting analytics models involve building a model that will help you determine the probability of particular outcomes. It is a very difficult task to accomplish but if Aussies can build a successful model, they place successful bets more often.
- Don’t forget line shopping, gambling platforms often offer different odds for the same match. If you would like to place a bet on a particular game, it is in your interest to look at a range of the best internet bookmaker in Australia to find the top line.
How to Review Betting Sites – Sports Betting Websites
The best sports betting site reviews are conducted in the interest of punters. Before you bet at any bookmaker, we suggest that punters take a look at the top sports betting reviews at sportsbooks. These are useful ratings that can be used by patrons when they decide which site they would like to sign up with.
There are plenty of sites that will try to convince you that they are the biggest in the market. To produce a good sportsbook review, individual sportsbooks are scrutinized. Remember the best sports betting Australia reviews list includes a site that is recommended and ticks all the safety measures plus sports betting offers a great betting experience.
Sports Betting Australia
Find interesting facts about the sports betting industry in Australia:
- The gambling population in the state is over 80%.
- Professional gamblers don’t have to pay tax on their winnings. This is because of the taxation law in Australia does not view gambling as a profession. The government does not count such winnings and as it’s more of a hobby.
- It’s been said that some Australians bet on their family members like in 2000, Peter Edwards placed a wager that his grandson would play soccer. He went on to win!
Customer Support and Security
Ausportsbetting.org complies with the Interactive Gambling Act 2001. As a regulated and licensed platform, we ensure that our bettors are supported 24/7 by instantly answering their questions.
We ensure that recommended websites are SSL encrypted and use the latest technology to protect bettors. In all aspects we want your betting experience to be secure and user friendly.
All major sports are covered by our team to give you free sports picks daily for your bets. We understand the importance of trends, team injuries, and other metrics and provide you with the sports picks of the day.
This means you can spend less time researching because we have your back. With relevant NBA picks, statistics, and data we’ve gathered, Ausportsbetting.org helps you develop a great game plan. Also, get current NFL picks and predictions for other matches.
As the cream of every crop on the web, every sportsbook review we feature on AUSporstBetting.org is thoroughly checked and has recommended cutting-edge sites.
We focus on the following aspects when conducting the best sports betting review:
- Safety – first and foremost, we try to make sure that the bookies we recommend to you are safe to use. This means ensuring that they use secure methods to encrypt all interactions between bettors and the site, such as 128-bit SSL encryption. We also make sure that the site is regulated and licensed by appropriate gambling authorities.
- Best sports betting sites Australia with unique odds – essentially, punters make more money when they place sports bets at bookies with the highest odds. The sportsbooks featured here all offer punters amazing online sports betting websites line offers, meaning that they’ll earn the biggest real-money prizes they can with their bets.
- Sports – football betting is not the only thing under the sun at the sportsbook options we recommend. There are loads of different sports available at the sportsbooks we suggest.
- Tipping Services – along with the research that is required to place successful sports bets, some players like to get inside tips on sporting events before placing wagers. We do try to find and recommend top sports betting websites with wagering tipping services.
Latest Sports Betting News
The top sporting events to bet on are listed with Australians betting above AU$ 242 billion. The bookmakers we recommend offer a wide range of matches, events, and competitions to bet on below.
- Football Betting Australia– it would make sense that top AU betting would offer numerous wagering options for the most popular sport in Australia. Bet on league matches, the final eight or the grand final and you could win big prizes.
- Cricket – the gentlemen’s game is one of the most-watched sports in the world. The captain of the baggy greens is often seen as the second in command of the nation in some households. Make this sport even more exciting by placing a wager on international and local match-ups, including the Ashes and the Big Bash League.
- Basketball – basketball has a large following in Australia. It doesn’t matter whether you want to bet on the NBA or NBL (or any other basketball league for that matter), your basketball betting needs will be covered at the best AU betting sites.
- Soccer – the best Australian sites offer punters hundreds of soccer betting options based on the world’s most popular leagues, including the English Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, and more.
- Rugby – bet on the greatest Rugby League or Union games in Australia. Place on any National Rugby League (NRL) or Super Rugby game that takes your fancy.
- Tennis – some of the world’s most exciting sports matchups have come from tennis. Bet on the Australian Open, or any other Grand Slam tournaments.
- Horse Racing – there are many options when it comes to horse racing. Australians can follow their loved horse races and bet on them using the best sports betting bookies.
- Motorsports – bet on the world’s most popular racing events, including the world-renown Australian Grand Prix.
Different forms of sports bets can be seen at the best Australian betting sites. Bettors have a range of different betting options available which makes wagering simple.
All bets on sports happen after a form of wager is selected, a good bet requires you to study the game beforehand and weigh your options.
Some of the most popular types of bets include the following:
- Fixed Odds Betting, Straight Bet, Win Bet or Moneyline Bet – despite being known by multiple names, this is probably the simplest type of bet. With this bet, all punters do is select a winner. If their prediction is correct, they win.
- Spread Betting – although initially popular in the US, spread betting has become increasingly popular around the world. The best sports spread betting sites adds an advantage or disadvantage to a particular team or player. For example, if in the AFL, Richmond plays Carlton, sportsbooks might peg Richmond to win. In spread bets, a point difference will be added for Richmond to win by.
- Proposition Betting or Side Bets – these bets are made on the occurrence of a particular action in the game. For example, in a cricket game between Australia and South Africa, a punter might suggest that Steven Smith will hit five 6s. If Smith can reach this goal, the punter will be paid out.
- Futures/Outrights – future or outright bets involve selecting an overall winner for a competition long before the final. For example, a punter my select the Los Angeles Lakers to win the NBA Championship before any team has even made the playoffs.
- Over/Under or Totals – punters try to predict the overall score of the game, points combined. For example, in a rugby game between New Zealand and Australia, sportsbooks might predict the score of the game to reach 59. Bettors can then bet that the total score will be over or under this estimation.
How to Deposit at Sports Betting Sites
A way to fund your betting account after choosing a suitable bookie is to pick a payment method then transfer the amount. The general time it takes to withdraw money is 24 hours for Neteller and Skrill, other bookmakers may differ. It takes 1-5 working days for Debit or credit card cashouts.
Australians can make a sports bet on the internet using convenient banking methods. Firstly, they’re going to have to place a real money deposit in their account.
If they win the bet, they are going to want to withdraw their winnings from the fastest betting sites we have mentioned.
Some secure and easy payment and withdrawal banking options include the following:
- Debit and Credit Cards
- POLi Internet Banking
- B Pay
Find a list of online betting sites Australia:
- Unibet (Best for eSports Betting)
- SportsBet ( Best for Betting on Different Sports)
- Madbookie (Best for Tennis Bets)
- Ladbrokes Australia (Best for Competitive Odds)
- Youwager (Best for Safety)
- BetEasy (Best for Soccer Betting)
- TopBetta (Best for AFL Bets)
- Titanbet (Best for Fast Deposits and Payouts)
- Draftstars (Best for Rugby Bets)
- ClassicBet (Best for Convenient Payments)
Gambling is discussed for the best interest of punters. Most avid sports bettors tend to know where to draw the line in gambling. However, unfortunately, there are a few bettors that do not know when to stop that why we’ve included this gamble responsibly disclaimer.
There are 6.8 million gamblers in Australia and a number of them may have a gambling problem. Gambling is not seen as a career in the state, therefore, gamblers do not pay tax. Almost AU$20 billion was spent on gambling so if you are a person or know of someone who is struggling with gambling addiction, look at the help centers down below.
They provide the most important information about the legalization of sports gambling to help identify the warning signs of problem gambling. Also, we provide the necessary support to address such issues.
Always remember that gambling online should be a fun pastime. If it seems to be taking over your life or is putting emotional and financial on yourself and your loved ones, you need to walk away.
- Gamblers Anonymous
- Problem gambling help online or call 1800 858 858
Sports Betting Laws in Australia
Australian betting law states that betting online is legal. The Interactive Gambling Act 2001(IGA) was passed by the Australian Government. There are licensed web-based wagering sites that are accessible and adhere to the law. The laws differ from one state to the next, New South Wales and Victoria permit betting activity.
It is the responsibility of the sportsbook to be in line with the IGA laws and not Australians. The Northern Territory Gambling Commission regulates many bookies on the internet.
Unfortunately, live betting is prohibited in the state any many bookmakers are against this. Many residents of the state want the live betting law to change. The sites have to follow the rules stated by the gambling regulatory members.
Gambling is not without its problems, 41% of punters went through gambling-related issues. We encourage responsible wager to bettors.
Is sports betting legal in Australia?
Yes, betting is legal in Australia. There are strict regulations that every sportsbook needs to follow to receive a license in the nation. Live sports betting is banned, which thus prohibits sportsbooks from offering the option to bet on matches that are already taking place.
When did sports betting become legal in Australia?
Sports betting became legal in Australia when the state passed the Interactive Gambling Act in 2001.
How many people bet in Australia?
People who bet in Australia are more than half a million according to the Australian Gambling Research Centre.
What is sports betting?
Sports betting is an activity that requires you to place a bet on a sports event.
Can sports betting be profitable?
Yes, online sports betting Australia can be profitable when you use a winning strategy and remain consistent.
What is the biggest sports bet ever?
The biggest sports wager ever made was by William Lee Bergstrom from the US, in 1980 which amounts to $777 000 (US$2.41 million nowadays).
What are the best betting apps?
The biggest betting apps are Betway and TAB. All of the above-listed sites offer mobile betting apps.
Are Australian sports betting sites safe?
Yes. As long as you select one of the sports betting sites Australia options recommended here you are safe. The most important thing is to only sign up at sportsbooks that are licensed and regulated.
What sports do betting sites offer?
Bookmakers offer AFL, rugby, NRL, cricket, basketball, and other sports.
Is sports betting possible on my mobile?
Yes. Your mobile phone is compatible with betting apps which can instantly be downloaded.