Online betting is when you bet on sports through the web by using your smartphone or pc. The betting sector has online betting agencies that do their best to attract bettors with generous offers. The platforms have international and local games that you can bet on. Current statistics report betting online as one of the most fast-moving industries in Australia. Technology advancement allows you, punters, to download betting apps at our user-friendly sites.
It’s simple to get into betting when you have a plan in mind. This means following the team’s matches and making sure that you choose an appropriate wager. Thereafter, you can wager on other sports. It also requires you to be up-to-date with the latest betting news, trends, tips, and sports. We provide you with a list of sports betting sites to guide you through your betting activity.
Top Online Betting Sites
Online Sportsbook Review Process
The list of online betting companies in Australia is almost endless. With so many wonderful sites offering punters the chance to bet on so many events, it may seem like a daunting task to pick one best suited for you.
We try to make this process easier by reviewing all the best online betting sports websites available to Aussies.
Some of the factors we pay strong attention to include the following:
- Best Online Bookies Odds – as odds determine how much money a punter will make on their bets, we try to ensure that we only ever recommend sites that consistently provide amazing ones.
- Sports – there are hundreds of different professional sporting codes around the world. The betting websites we recommend to punters give ample opportunity to bet on all sorts of events. (Scroll down below to see the most popular.)
- Online Betting Banking – the betting sites we recommend all provide a number of widely used banking options by Australians. This includes debit and credit cards, e-wallets, Bitcoin and EFTs, among other options.
- Betting Website Interface – nobody likes using a site or app that makes users run around in circles just to get something done. This is why we make sure that we only ever recommend sites with designs that are easy to navigate and makes betting online as easy as possible.
Expert Online Betting Tips
See our tips specially crafted by professionals below:
- Know the sports you want to bet on.
- Research the sport you want to bet on (performance, statistics, and news).
- Record the team performance.
- Select a type of bet.
- Click any of our online sports betting websites and have fun.
Online Betting Offers
A Bookmaker will display odds for different sports on their online betting site. These generous offers are meant to get you to place bets and keep visiting the site. Select a site that covers multiple sports and has a range of odds to get the most value.
Best Online Betting Apps
Several exceptional wagering applications that are suitable for Android and iPhones. Sportsbooks like Neds, Titanbet, Youwager, and Unite stand out as one of the top-ranked online betting websites in the betting industry. These sites offer Aussies excellent online betting apps for their mobile.
Check out the following sports:
- Basketball – whether it is the National Basketball League (NBL) or National Basketball Association (NBA), or any other basketball tournament around the world, our online betting sites have got your number. They provide the largest range of options to bettors.
- AFL – Aussie rules football has been the most popular sport in the nation for the longest of time. Many punters want to bet on the Grand Final and regular league games. Bet on any AFL game at the top-rated betting sites.
- Cricket – cricket is arguably the second most important sport in Australia. When the national team plays, more than half the nation stops to watch.
- Rugby – whether you’re betting on a rugby league or rugby union games, there are loads of options available to you. With so many different match-ups taking place at all times of the day, there is a fun time to be had at any hour.
- Tennis – tennis is known for providing spectators with nail-biting action inducing thrillers at the top-level of the competition. Tournaments such as the French Open, US Open and Australian Open are filled with insane games.
- Racing – MotoGP and Formula 1 are two major sporting codes in Australia, but they’re not the only ones available to bet via the internet. Avid racing fans can place good, old wagers on any sort of motorsport around the world at the click of a button with the top-rated betting sites.
What is the best online betting site in Australia?
The best betting for sports websites are the following:
- TAB Bet
How do I place an online bet?
Follow these points to bet on sports:
- Click on a sportsbook
- Login to make a deposit
- Then make use of the menu to select the sport you want.
- Compare the odds
- Make your bet
What’s the best online betting app?
The best wagering applications can be found at all of the above-mentioned websites. The user interface is so easy to use and helps punters immediately realise the potential outcomes of their bets.
Is online betting illegal?
No, betting online is not illegal in Australia. The activity is made legal through the 2001 Interactive Gambling Act (IGA). Punters do need to make sure that they make use of an wagering site that is registered and regulated within their state though.
What bookies give the best odds?
The bookmakers that provide impressive odds are recommended on this site. These sites have consistently been rated the greatest in the market with the amazing odds available for all your betting needs
Do bookies always make money?
Not always. Bookies are unable to control the results of sporting events; thus, they are unable to predict whether or not they will make money off an event. Ultimately, what betting sites in Australia try to do is limit the probability of them losing large amounts of cash. They do this by giving the favourite to win higher odds of winning, which means bettors will make less cash when selecting the side and thus fewer will want to select it too.
Unfavoured teams will have lower odds of winning, and thus payout much greater should they win, but it is highly unlikely that they will win, to begin with.