The world’s largest money transfer corporation, Western Union Australia allows punters to securely transfer money around the globe. There are over 500,000 Western Union agents across the world that connect punters to easily deposit money at their favorite sports betting site. Western Union is convenient for both the sender and receiver because it efficiently moves money. In order to make payments run smoothly for punters, Western Union AU offers online transactions that can be done on their website or the App. With convenient deposit methods at your disposal, punters are happy to use Western Union money transfer.
Western Union deposits are done via a MasterCard or Visa issued by an Australian provider. For those who have never used Western Union AU, don’t worry! We’ve jotted down a step-by-step guide to make the process easy for you. This guide will help you open an account and answer the most common questions about Western Union. Read more below!
Best Sportsbooks Accepting Western Union Deposits
Opening an account with Western Union
When you want to make a deposit to a recipient you’ll need to go through this registration process.
- Age Restriction – you need to at least be 18 years old to be able to open an account with Western Union.
- ID – you’ll need your Australian passport or driver’s license as part of the registration process. Your residential address also needs to be provided.
- Branch Transfer –transfers that are done in person at the nearest Western Union branch don’t need punters to open an account.
- Online Transfer – if you want to make an online transfer you’ll need to create your profile. Firstly, you’ll need to insert your email address; the next step will require you to provide personal information and create a password to have a Western Union login.
- Finished Transfer –Sometimes the funds can be affected by an agent’s location hours but funds are commonly available for your recipient to fetch within minutes.
Depositing at a Western Union Sportsbook
Aussie punters who are betting online and want to deposit into their account via Western Union, need to follow the following steps.
- Supporting Agent – punters will need to contact the support agents first. This is so punters get the recipients details in order to make the transaction
- Visit Western Agent – punters have to visit the Western Union agent who will give you a form to fill in the receivers details
- Tracking Numbers – you will be given a tracking number which has to be shared with the agent’s sportsbook. Depending on your location the transfer can take time. Your money will be transferred to your sportsbook account in just a few minutes or it can take 1- 3 working days.
- Send to sportsbook account – there are some betting sites that accept direct payments to their bank accounts. Punters who choose this option are guaranteed a fast transaction.
Netspend Prepaid Mastercard Western Union
Western Union offers a prepaid card that gives punters the liberty to transfer money without any hassles. Aussie punters have more control over their transactions. Netspend prepaid MasterCard is suited for easy payments. Punters can add funds via the Western Union app (mobile) after downloading it on their iOS or Android. At any time, punters can check their transactions online. On top of that, Netspend MasterCard allows punters to travel abroad. It is an amazing card to have!
Western Union Money Transfer Cost
Western Union AU fees can differ depending on the amount of money you are sending and the geographic location. You’ll be glad to know that the company has a price estimator on its website to help you with calculations; you choose the country of the recipient, zip code, the amount and the currency in which the money will be converted.