Skrill is an inexpensive, international e-commerce company that is accepted by sportbooks in Australia. eWallets were made with the customer’s security as the main focus. An extra layer of protection is provided through Skrill sportsbooks safety for payments. This is to make sure that the communication between you and the sportsbook is never tampered with. Punters who are conscious about secure online payments can use Skrill deposit methods. Skrill is one of the best and widely used eWallets. Finding the best Skrill betting sites shouldn’t be a headache. Aussies can find the best Skrill betting right here!
It’s very easy for Aussies to open a Skrill account. All they have to do is fill in their details through an easy online process on Skrill’s website. We’ll be looking at the pros and cons of using Skrill betting websites as well. Find more details about why so many people use Skrill deposit methods in this guide.
Top Betting Sites that Accept Skrill
Take advantage of Skrill money transfer today! Listed below are the best betting websites that use Skrill.
Best Lottery Service
Reliable Sports Betting Site
Competitive Odds for Sports Games
How to Make Deposits at Skrill Sportsbooks
In order to make deposits and withdrawals at online betting sites using Skrill, you’ll need Skrill login details. Follow these easy steps when you access the Skrill website:
- Before you make a deposit you have to open an online Skrill account. Search for Skrill.com on your browser and click on the Skrill sign up button, and insert your information. After this, pick your preferred currency like AUD.
- You need to connect your Skrill account with a preferred banking method. This can be your local bank, Visa or MasterCard, etc.
- You now have an account which you can use to make deposits. Skrill login will need your user name and password (which you created in the beginning) to confirm deposits.
- You can use it to make payments to your casino account right then as it is processed immediately.
The withdrawal process is similar to the deposit method. You can access your account through the cashier section and choose the withdrawal option. Insert the withdrawal amount, click the Skrill icon, and follow the instructions. Fees can be transferred from your account to your Skrill account. Bank transfers between accounts are processed immediately. There is also a Skrill prepaid MasterCard which makes transactions even easier. You can withdraw fees from your Skrill account at any ATM that takes MasterCard.
Netspend Prepaid Mastercard Western Union
Western Union offers a prepaid card that gives punters the liberty to transfer money without any hassles. Aussie punters have more control over their transactions. Netspend prepaid MasterCard is suited for easy payments. Punters can add funds via the Western Union app (mobile) after downloading it on their iOS or Android. At any time, punters can check their transactions online. On top of that, Netspend MasterCard allows punters to travel abroad. It is an amazing card to have!
Pros of Using Skrill Sportsbooks
Skrill is an Australia punters favorite deposit option because of its efficiency. Skrill money transfer supports transactions in more than 15 currencies. Here are Skrill payment advantages.
- Supports several currencies.
- Mobile betting is best experienced with Skrill.
- Fast transactions.
- Convenient deposit and withdrawal options.
Cons of Using Skrill Betting Sites
Here are some disadvantages of using Skrill:
- There might be certain restrictions that may apply.
- Maintenance and tractions fees.
- Some online sportsbooks don’t use Skrill for withdrawals.
What is the withdrawal fee?
If you are using a currency that doesn’t need converting, you’ll need to pay a $8.07 fee. If a currency needs to be converted 3.99% is added. You don’t have to panic about currency conversion fees considering you’re going to bet at the Australian licensed betting site.
Is Skrill safe?
Yes. Skrill payments are cost-effective and have great security measures in place. This is to make up for the risk they take in transferring online gambling money.
Is it possible to order a Skrill card?
No. Only European countries qualify for a Skrill card. Hopefully, Skrill cards will be provided to Australians in the future.