Spanish La Liga betting is for Aussies who want to bet on the soccer league in Spain. This is the most prominent soccer league that is sometimes called the Primera Division. The tournament consists of 20 teams that compete for the title. There have been 62 teams that have played in the event and only nine have been awarded the cup. The team that stands out is Real Madrid for winning 33 championships with Barcelona following behind with 26 wins.
If you are looking to bet on La Liga you’ll be glad to know that it is one of the most popular soccer events around the globe. We have provided punters with the reputable sports betting websites that will make your La Liga betting experience one to remember. All punters have to do is choose the type of bet that they want to make. Also, they have to be up-to-date with what is happening in the Spanish La Liga. Read more below!
Best Spanish La Liga Sportsbooks
These are the best soccer betting sites where punters can make their bets. A simple click on one of the websites will get you straight to Spanish La Liga betting.
How to Bet on Spanish La Liga
These are some of the common bets that punters can make in the tournament. The types of bets that punters can make are as follow:
- 1×2 Bets – such wagers are based on the result of a certain game. The match can be a draw, have a winner or come to a loss.
- Totals – bettors wager on the total outcome of a match. Punters predict whether or not a game score will be over/under the sports betting websites predictions.
- Handicap – one team will have the upper hand while the other is disadvantaged. Sportsbooks will normally even out the playing field by giving the underdog and advantage over the favoured team.
- First Goal Scorer – punters predict who will score that matches the first goal.
La Liga Betting Odds
When it comes to reading the odds Aussies use the simple system. Usually, sportsbooks have the team and the odds displayed next to them. Therefore, if players want to sum up their odds all they have to do is take their stake, multiple it with the odds to get their payout. Below is an example of two teams that are playing a match.
Real Madrid (3.2)
Let’s say with the above example you make an AU$150 on Real Madrid. This means that your payout will be AU$480. The calculation for the above example will look like this (AU$150 x3.2 =AU$480). When you bet on Barcelona with an AU$120 your payout will be AU$252. We applied the same principle for the second example. Spanish La Liga betting is your opportunity to bet on one of the best teams and make some extra make.
Spanish La Liga Betting Tips
Are you excited to bet on the matches? We are sure you are! Here are a few things to consider before you make that bet:
- Study The Team – punters who can’t wait to bet on the Spanish La Liga should analyse the two teams that will be playing the game. Tick the list as you go to check if any players have been hurt or will not be playing that particular match.
- Find The Best Odds – many sportsbooks are available but remember that the odds are not the same. Check different sports betting sites and compare their odds. This means that clicking at some of the top sites on this page.
Use Reliable Sources – some people claim to have the best tips for the tournament. We advise punters to be careful when visiting specific sites. It’s important that you check out the experience of the tipster and not just the knowledge. Keep in mind that there is a difference between someone who knows a lot about the event as opposed to one who has experience.