The Rogers Cup is among the oldest tournaments in tennis and also called the Canadian Open. The events are played outside of hard courts. The Rogers Cup is the third oldest tournament on the planer and has produced record-holders such as Ivan Lendi, Serena Williams, Andy Murray, and many more great players. These names should be familiar and impress you enough to engage in Rogers Cup betting!
Follow the tennis tournament in August and visit top-rated sports betting websites for competitive lines. Will the Canadian Open be played in Toronto or Montreal? Well, either way, Rogers Cup betting tips will ensure that you are in the loop.
Where to Bet On the Rogers Cup
How to Bet On the Rogers Cup
Looking for a way to bet on the Canadian Open? See the forms of wagers you can make here:
- Handicap – you place this wager based on the number of matches you think a certain player will win.
- Totals – these bets have to do with the total number of matches that will happen.
- Head-to-Heads – punters predict who will win the game. This wager is straightforward.
- Futures – such a wager requires you to bet on who will take the title way before the game begins.
Rogers Cup Betting Odds
The odds are presented in the decimal format at Australian betting sites. Such lines are easy to read, in addition, look at the example below:
Roger Federer (1.20) v Novak Djokovic (1.10)
The above odds mean that you’ll need to multiple your stake with the number next to the player. Take your stake which is AU$150 x 1.20 = AU$180 for the first player (Roger Federer). Then do the same for the Novak Djokovic, AU$100 x 1.10 =AU$110. The amount you get after doing the calculations is your winnings. Now, it’s your turn to do the calculation!
Rogers Cup Betting Tips
Every tennis match is unique but some of the tips are almost the same. Check out the below Rogers Cup betting tips before you bet:
- Know the Players – research the players and understand their style of play. Follow how they have performed in this particular tournament and their likely chances of winning.
- Form- whether or not your favourite player is in form counts a lot. This means you need to know which games they have competed in before this one. Are they fit to give their best on the tennis court?
- Check Out Sportsbook Odds – every bettor looks at the Rogers Cup odds we’ve recommended and compared it to other sites. The lines may shift and you should be aware of this change.
Categories for Rogers Cup
The event for women and men was divided but the 2011 WTA legislation changes things. The matches for both genders are not far apart anymore. The men’s tournament has been played since 1881 and 1892 for the ladies. It has brought the world’s most skilled tennis players on the Canadian court to compete for the title.
Canadian Open FAQs
When is the Rogers Cup?
The Rogers Cup takes place in August.
Where is the Rogers Cup?
The Rogers Cup is played in Montreal or Toronto, the tournament changes between these two venues.
Why is it called the Rogers Cup?
The event is called the Rogers Cup for sponsorship reasons, it is also known as the Canadian Open or Canadian Masters.
Is the Rogers Cup a Major?
It is classified as a Masters 1000 tournament according to the ATP Tour.
How does Rogers Cup betting work?
All you have to do is to choose a bet and click on a Rogers Cup betting site to place bets. Thereafter, wait for the outcome of the game to see if you’ve won.
Where can I bet on the Rogers Cup?
There are many tennis betting websites such as Unibet, Youwager, and Neds where bets can be placed.