Bundesliga betting is for Australians who are soccer fans and like testing other leagues. The Bundesliga is a professional soccer league in Germany. The tournament has the largest number of people who attend the live matches. The crowd always brings their passion at the stadium in support of the best German football league structure.
Eighteen teams compete to qualify for the DFL SuperCup. Not only are you watching the league but you are putting your money on a particular team. Bundesliga betting is the best way to cheer for your team. It allows punters to experience the game on another level.
Top German Bundesliga betting sites are accessible for punters who are ready to make wagers. If you are not ready to bet browse through the betting options we have. Here is a complete guide to sports betting websites, with odds and tips for your journey. The only way to evaluate your betting skills is to make informed bets that count!
Top Bundesliga Sportsbooks
Betting on the Bundesliga is a click away. Start your soccer betting journey with the right sportsbook!
Best Lottery Service
Reliable Sports Betting Site
Competitive Odds for Sports Games
How to Bet on the German Bundesliga
There are so many bets that are available in the market. These soccer betting options are applicable at any given match. We have listed the best types down here:
- Correct Score – this wager is straightforward because bettors predict the right score of the match.
- Match Result – these bets are also known as (1 x2 Bets), punters choose the results for the game. The game can either end in a win, loss or draw.
- Over/Unders – punters try to predict whether a match will go above or stay under a certain number of goals.
- First Goal Scorer – these wagers involve punters predicting who will score the matches’ first goal.
- Handicap Bets – with such bets, batting sites place a goal handicap on one team. A bettor who decides to wager on this team will need to win by the outlined scoreline.
- Futures – these are long-run wagers made before the league is set to start. These bets are made before and offer better odds to Aussies.
Bundesliga Betting Odds
Understanding Bundesliga odds is quite simple when you know what the number alongside the team means. We will explain how odds work so that making Bundesliga betting is fun. If you a regular punter than you will be familiar with the three systems; fractional, American and decimal. In this case we use the decimal method.
The decimal system is a simple way to display odds. How you would go about calculating your potential winning is by taking stake and multiply it by the odds situated next to the team.
FC Bayern Munich (4.00)
Borussia Dortmund (1.60)
For example, we see that FC Bayern has favourable odds. So, if you make an AU$120 on the team your outcome will be AU$480. Let’s say that you make an AU$150 on the opposite team that means that your potential winning will be AU$240.
We can’t stress the importance of checking different sites to compare odds. This will allow you to make weigh your options and select the best odds.
Bundesliga Betting Tips
It’s not ideal to go around searching for a strategy and click on any site that promises results. To make your job easy we have compiled the useful tips that you can consider before making a wager. The points are as follows:
- Team Background– before making a wager at a sportsbook, you have to know the history of the team. This also means following the team matches and making sure that you are on schedule. Remember to keep a note of the players that are injured or leading ones that won’t be playing for certain matches.
- Shop for Odds– it’s your duty to shop around for odds before you make a wager. We advise that you open several accounts so that you are able to get the best odds. The above sportsbooks that we have mentioned have great rewards that you can look at.
- Use Reliable Tipsters – there are many tipsters all over who claim to give the best advice. Check out the tipster’s experience in the league before making a wager. Also, have a look at more than one tipster and make an insightful decision based on how reliable the site is.