Serie A betting allows bettors to wager on the professional league. The league, which is also known as Serie A TIM, is a soccer league that takes place in Italy. The champion is awarded the Scudetto and the Coppa Campioni d’Italia for being the best soccer team in the country. The great thing about Serie A betting is that punters will wager on teams that have made it to the best soccer league in the world.
The league is ranked third and falls after La Liga and the Premier League. So, if you want to bet on Serie A, we’ll show you how on this page. There are several exciting soccer betting options that punters can select. New punters will catch on easy. All they have to do is make a bet at top sports betting sites.
Top Serie A Betting Sites
These soccer betting have the best offers in the market. What are you waiting for? Make sure that you don’t miss out!
How to Bet on Serie A
Here are common wagers that punters can make on the event. The types of bets that punters can make are as follow:
- 1×2 Bets – these bets are made depending on the result of a particular match. The game can end in a draw, loss, or win.
- Totals – punters bet on the total results of a game. They predict whether or not a game’s score will be over/under what the sportsbook predicted.
- First Goal Scorer – punters select who will score that game’s first goal.
- Handicap – one team will have the advantage while the other stronger team is disadvantaged. Betting sites will usually give the favoured team a disadvantage while the underdog has the upper hand.
Serie A History
Serie A was a competition that happened between regional groups. This was because there were growing teams that participating in regional championships. In 1921, the Italian Football Federation (FIGC) cut the Italian Football Confederation (ICC). The ICC teams combined with the FIGC forming two interregional divisions.
The divisions were changed from categories to divisions and FIGC portions were cut into two North-South leagues. The Italian Football Federation switched things internally. They added teams from the south to the national division. In 1927, no team was given the championship when it was taken from Torino by the FIGC. The replacement Torino team won the championship in the 1948-1949 season after a plane crash at the final season killed the whole team.
In the Serie A, the team that wins at the end of the season gets a coat of arms with the Italian tricolor on their kit the next season. The club that has been the most successful is Juventus. They have taken 35 championships with Milan and Internazionale following behind. Serie A removed itself from Serie B in 2009.
Serie A Betting Tips
If you don’t know where to start when it comes to wagering on the tournament, don’t worry we have you covered. We have listed some points to consider when Serie A betting:
- Search for Odds – there are many sportsbooks so compare their odds before you make a bet. Have a look at different sports betting websites and compare their odds. The best place to start is at any of the sites we have suggested.
- Reliable Tipsters – you must go with the experienced tipster. The internet has many sites that allow people to share their sports knowledge but that doesn’t make them experts.
- Team Analysis– punters need to analyse the two teams that will be playing the game. Tick the list as you go to check if any players have been hurt or will not be playing that specific game.