Australian Open betting allows you to place a type of bet on ant talented tennis player. It is probably the most popular form of tennis betting in the nation. You have a chance to bet on this amazing sporting event online. It doesn’t matter whether you think Novak Djokovic, Roger Federer, Serena Williams or Maria Sharapova will lift the title, you can use expert Australian Open betting tips to make bets.
We’ll show you all you need to know about betting on the AO with our handy guide. This includes tennis odds and Australian Open betting preview of new matches. A list of the top-rated sports betting sites, among other things, will make you want to bet on the sport.
Best AUS Open Betting Sites
Best Lottery Service
Reliable Sports Betting Site
Competitive Odds for Sports Games
How to Bet on Australian Open
These are so many wonderful Australian Open betting lines available at our recommended tennis sportsbooks. Below are some of the most popular:
- Head-to-Heads – these are straight bets on who will win the matchup. These are the easiest bets to make as they look at no other factors about this one singular match other than who wins it.
- Futures– these are bets made on who a punter predicts to win the Australian Open. Players will be given odds based on some different factors. Odds are generally much higher than on a singular match because players have to get through several hurdles to get to the final.
- Handicap– these are bets made on a player to win by a specific number of games. Sportsbooks will name one player a favourite and then to make it more interesting punters can bet on that player to win the matchup by, for example, two games or more. If the player fails to meet this metric, the punter loses the bet.
- Totals– with these bets, punters place a wager on what the total number of games played will be. There are several options available at the best betting sites.
Australian Open Betting Odds
Odds are an extremely important part of the online betting process. You determine how much they could win betting on a particular wager with odds. Sportsbooks in the state AUS Open odds displayed using the decimal odds system. For example, odds on a match between Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic may be displayed in the following manner:
Novak Djokovic (1.67) vs Rafael Nadal (2.09)
It’s very easy to calculate how much you will win on a wager placed on either of these men. For example, if you place an AU$150 bet on Novak Djokovic, it will pay out AU$250,50. This includes both the stake and the winnings.
Be sure to shop around for the best odds to ensure that you earn the most you possibly can from your bet.
Top Australian Open Betting Tips
There are several different Australian Open tennis betting tips punters need to consider when placing a bet. Here are some of the most important:
- Pay Attention to the Surface– always remember that players who do well at Wimbledon or the French Open, don’t necessarily always do well at the Australian Open. For example, while Rafael Nadal may be the king of the French Open, he has only won the AUS Open once. Wins at other Grand Slam tournament does not guarantee victory at another Grand Slam event.
- Player History is Important– if you’re keen on head-to-head betting, you have to make sure that you are aware of the history between the players. For example, Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer have a pretty even record against each other, with Djokovic slightly edging over Federer. Thus, bets on either player may prove to be a good idea.
- Shop for Australian Open Odds– this is probably the most important thing a punter can do when betting online. By shopping around for odds, players get the chance to maximise their winnings by ensuring they place their bet at a site with the best odds.
Expert Australian Open Betting Predictions
Tennis news normally can be found on tv or current trend blogs. You have to follow these channels to get the latest details about tennis predictions and promotions. Australian Open betting lines for men and women are available at reliable sports betting sites.
Australian Open Schedule
The Grand Slam season schedules are set by a committee that includes key players such as tournament director and referee. The WTA Tour, ATP Tour, Grand Slams spokespersons, and TV representatives. Matches are scheduled accordingly and meant to be fair for players. The tennis games can be shifted at the discretion of the organisers. The player’s interests are always a priority.
The Aussie Open is a provisional format and will be rescheduled or postponed should any factors such as bad weather progress. The schedule will be presented the day before the tennis event. Fans can follow upcoming matches on twitter and read the latest news for the Aussie Open scores.
Australian Open Current Championships
Australian Open Prize Money
Over the years, the Australian Open prize money has increased. The women’s and men’s singles winner grab $4.12 million respectively. If you are wondering what the prize money for the event was in 2020, then you’ll be glad to know that was 71 million AUD.
The Australian Open has been a major tennis tournament on the tennis calendar since it was first contested in 1905. It was first known as the Australasian Championships, but this was changed to Australian Championships in 1927, and then finally the Australian Open in 1969. It is the first of the four Grand Slam titles held every year and it has been host to many legendary matches between the best players tennis has ever seen. Due to this, it has grown into the most popular sporting event in the Southern Hemisphere.
The player who has won the most AO men’s titles is Novak Djokovic and the player who has won the most women’s titles is Margaret Smith Court. Australians (such as Smith Court) are well-known for performing well at the tournament, so be sure to consider them when betting online.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Australian Open
How to bet on the Australian Open?
You can bet on the AUS Open at reputable bookmakers. Firstly, select the type of bet, shop around for tennis odds then place wagers on the tournament.
Who is the favourite to win the Australian Open?
Novak Djokovic and Serena Williams is the favourite tennis player to win the tournament.
How much money do you make in the Australian Open?
The Aussie Open prize money for the women’s and men’s singles is $4.12 million for the winner. There are prizes for the first round qualifying to the 1st and 3rd rounds.
What is Serena Williams’s net worth?
Serena Williams is said to be Celebrity Net Worth to be worth about $180 million.
Who is the greatest tennis player?
Roger Feder is the greatest tennis player who has won the most Grand Slams.
Where can I place bets on the Australian Open?
You can bet at Neds, Unibet, and Titanbet sportsbooks.