Chelsea Betting Guide Australia
The Blues of London, Chelsea is one of the biggest teams Australians can bet on in the English Premier League. The Football Club has prominent players which make betting on the EPL a chance worth taking. As one of the most valued football clubs on the globe, Chelsea is what punters should be wagering on. Chelsea won their first UEFA Champions League in 2012. Emotions always run wild at the stadium and punters can become part of the greats through betting on the prestigious EPL football club. International fans also bet on Chelsea in the Premier League.
Join plenty of Aussies who like betting on Chelsea. Bookmakers present the football club with boosted odds to sway players into betting with them. You can expect more details about Chelsea which includes tips that allow you to make strategic bets. Supporting Chelsea is more than just singing along, dedicated bets go into the game. So, read on if you don’t want to find yourself crying for not betting on soccer.
Where to Bet on Chelsea FC
A list of the best online betting sites for Chelsea:
Chelsea Betting Guide Contents
How to Bet on Chelsea
We’ve given you a list of the most common English Premier League Chelsea betting options below:
- Head-to-Head Bets – this easy bet allows punters to bet on which team will win the match. At times match outcomes can be unpredictable. That’s what adds excitement to the premier league or any football match for that matter.
- Outrights – punters guess who will win the league way before the season starts.
- Totals – this bet made on the total score of a game will be over or under the bookmakers set odds. Take a turn on different bookmakers website.
- First Goal Scorer – punters get excited when a team scores a goal but to predict which team or player will score the first goal is another ball game. The track record of a player and how they are positioned comes to play. On the flip side of the coin it’s always a team effort for any goal.
- Top Goal Scorer – players try to guess who will be top scorer in a season. Many fans have their favourite player who they think will claim the crown for the season.
- Halftime Betting – At half time punters can take out a few bets on a particular game. These are different bets such as the head-to-head bet and more.
If you have seen different bookmakers, you’ll see that the odds are represented the same way. The decimal format is what Australian use to calculate odds. We have two teams right here which we’ll use to make an example with. A wager on Chelsea means you take your stake and multiply it by the odds next to the team. For example, an AUD$100 (Chelsea) x 4.1 (Odds) = AUD$410 (total winnings).
Leicester City 3.2
For instance, an AUD$100 on Leicester City will give you winnings of AUD$320. Once you are comfortable with calculating your odds. Choosing a team to bet on is the easy part.
Chelsea Betting Tips
Here are some general tips to consider when you think about betting on Chelsea.
- Research Team – all teams have a history and you should know the team you plan on betting on very well. Be sure to follow their performance throughout the season. While other team will do well throughout the season, the underdogs can sometimes surprise you.
- Record Bets – some bettors overlook recording their bets or sometimes forget to record their bets. Regular players should take notes of how many times they bet with different bookmakers. Taking notes can help you pin out how you’re losing and winning. You will pick up a pattern which will show you which types of bets you’re winning at.
- Statistics – players can surf the internet and check out the English Premier League statistics. Teams tend to do extremely well they are playing home opposed to other stadiums. The reason for this is that they are familiar and comfortable with the field. Even that states for over the past five years state that 45% of games played at home and 30% of away games ended in a win.