Bellator is the second-biggest MMA promotion. The sport is gaining momentum in the country, with many Australians Bellator betting on their chosen fighters. Bellator betting has regular fans that follow and support the action-packed sport. Bellator fights are not for the faint-hearted and punters should be prepared before making a bet on the toughest tournament in sports. Without scaring you much, placing a bet is really not hard to bet on. We’ve compiled the best list of Bellator betting sites that Aussies can choose from. Aussie punters won’t regret betting once they start.
There are many opportunities that come with Bellator betting. Like, learning how to Bellator bet and considering your betting odds to make the most of your bet payouts. You also need to have a strategy when you’re about to bet. In order to give punters a great sports betting experience, our expert guide gives bettors the necessary tools. Check out all you need to know right here.
Best Bellator Betting Sites
Best Lottery Service
Reliable Sports Betting Site
Competitive Odds for Sports Games
How to Bet on Bellator
Like with most sports, there are different Bellator MMA betting types a punter can bet on
- Moneyline –punters bet on who will win the fight. This is one of the easiest bets liked by punters.
- Round Bets – punters guess which round the fighter will win the match.
- Total Round – these bets are bets based on the number of rounds the fighter will last before the winner is announced.
- Victory Method – this bet is based on a punters prediction of how the fight will be won. Keep in mind the three victory conditions; submission, knockout and judge decision.
- Parlay Bet – punters bet on multiple outcomes of the fight and need the outcome to be selected correctly.
Bellator Betting Strategy
There are mistakes punters can make if they are not betting with a strategy. Here’s our list of what to keep in mind before you spend you make a bet.
- Background – there is no excuse for not knowing about the fighter’s background, especially if punters are going to be wagering with their hard-earned cash. Factors to consider include; the weight of a fighter, age, fighting style among other personal traits
- Favorite Bet – if punters are used to betting on a favorite in a fight, their winnings are likely to stay the same. So, change your betting choice to win big.
- Right sportsbook – punters should choose a reputable sportsbook. Also, make sure it is safe to use.
- Bank Roll – gambling can be tempting and punters might bet on more than they bargained for if they don’t put away the intended money to gamble.
Bellator MMA Betting Odds
Odds are used to calculate the outcome of a bet. There are different ways in which odds are shown at sportsbooks depending on the respective country. Aussies use the decimal method. Betting odds are as follows:
Arunas Andriuskevicus 1.24
Ryan Bader 2.33
To calculate how much you could win from a wager; multiple your wager against the odds. For instance, betting on Alexey Oleinik with AU$100 simply means AU$100 x 1.24 = AU$124. Your total win is AU$124.
Try out betting on Bellator MMA fights at Australia’s most popular online sportsbooks.