Queen Elizabeth Stakes Betting Australia
The Queen Elizabeth Stakes is a feature middle distance race in Australia for all horses. Every year punters anticipate the race which is hosted at the Randwick racecourse during the Autumn Racing Carnival. Can you believe that the Queen Elizabeth Stakes is the richest Weight for Age (WFA) race on the AU racing calendar? If you want to cash in on the prize then make sure you bet on some of the horses. What’s more, we have listed the top betting sites to make such wagers easy.
Winx has taken the title three consecutive years. Well, horse racing is something that punters can enjoy. There are other horses that you can bet on using betting types. We will go into more details about the tips to consider when you wager on a horse. Some punters neglect the aspect of calculating their odds which we don’t advice. See what the Queen Elizabeth Stakes is all about below.
Victoria Derby Betting Guide Contents
- Top Queen Elizabeth Stakes Betting Sites
- How to Bet on the Queen Elizabeth Stakes
- Standard Wagers
- Exotic Bets
- Queen Elizabeth Stakes Odds
- Queen Elizabeth Stakes Betting Tips
With many horse racing betting options that are available on the internet, you will want to make more than one bet. Listed below are standard and exotic bets that punters can make:
- Fixed Odds – these bets are also called moneyline bets. This wager involves betting on one horse to take the first position in the race.
- Top Fluc – these wagers are accessible for about 30 minutes before every race. In this case, odds go up and down based on the wagering pattern.
- Starting Price – wagers are made at the average odds on course bookmakers at the beginning of every race.
- Exacta – punters select two horses to finish in first and second position. If the horses finish in the correct place that they predicted, they win the bet.
- Quinella – punters choose two horses that will take first and second place. Should the horses finish in first and second place in whichever order, the punter wins the bet.
- Trifecta – here, punters bet on three horses (this bet is the same as an Exacta wager).
- Quadrella – these wagers are difficult to win but can be worthwhile. Four horses are picked to win different races.
- First Four – punters try to guess which horses will take the first four places of a specific race.
- Boxed Bets – punters are welcome to make trifecta and exacta wagers on variety sets of horses to increase odds of winning.
Odds are easy to calculate when you understand how they function. Sportsbooks will have odds displayed on their sites for punters. Even though odds are shown in different ways, Australia uses the decimal system. This method is simple, check out any of the above best betting sites to see what we mean. There are several horses that you can bet on at Queen Elizabeth Stakes. Let us show you how to calculate the odds so that you can get started. All the horses that you can wager on will have odds next to their name.
For example if you want to make an AUD$150 on Lucia Valetina. This means that you take the stake and multiply it with the odds which happen to be 2.5. The equation will look as follows: AUD$150 x 2.5 = AUD375. The total includes your stakes and winnings. Whenever you are ready to make a bets, the top-rated betting sites have you covered.
We are certain that you are eager to make bets but before you do that, here are some tips to think about. Although the tips we suggest are not written in stone, they will however ensure that you make successful wagers.
- The favourites are likely to get more bets because sportsbooks think that they stand a better chance of winning. This is true; the sportsbooks will likely favour Winx. This horse has won more times than any other. That’s why it’s important to look at the history of the horses that will be racing.
- Follow the Queen Elizabeth Stakes to know exactly when the race starts. The odds will go up and down which gives you an opportunity to make value wagers.
- Make sure that you pay attention to races that come before the Queen Elizabeth Stakes.