Have a great time CP Women’s Open betting yearly. Such punters can look forward to the different golf bets they can make in the tournament. The professional golf event is a tournament that is scheduled for the LPGA Tour. Since the inception of the event, it has become the ultimate golf event for the Canadian calendar. CP Women’s Open is a world-class sporting tournament to be thrilled about, you can make bets here. This event is a filled trip that is steered by the fiercest women in golf.
If you are looking to wager on the ladies for a change you have landed on the right page. Let us explain the basic golf bets that you can make to get your journey started. We will also give you valuable tips and tricks on top of that! Get in on the action and click any of the recommend CP Women’s Open sports betting sites provided below.
Best CP Women’s Open Betting Sites
Here are the top websites that have the best odds when it comes to betting on the Women’s CP Open. Select one or more sites and find out for yourself!
Best Lottery Service
Reliable Sports Betting Site
Competitive Odds for Sports Games
How to Bet on the CP Women’s Open
With a variety of betting markets available in golf betting, you can expect these types of bets:
- Match Winner – punters choose a team or player they think will win the tournament.
- Heads-to-Head – bettors make bets on two golf players that will compete against each other.
- Props – all that punters do is select who will win the competition. More specifically, Aussies bet on a particular occurrence that will happen as the tournament progresses.
- Outrights – these wagers can be made prior to or during the event. This bet requires punters to pick which team will possibly win the CP Women’s Open.
CP Women’s Open Odds
Australia uses the decimal method to calculate their odds. The odds are displayed next to the golf players. For punters to understand how to calculate their odds they can look at the example below:
Brooke Henderson 3.00
Suzann Pettersen 2.00
The basic formula to calculate odds is as follows; decided the amount that you want to bet, multiple it with the odds to get your payout. We will use the two golf players that we mentioned above as an example. Let’s say you make an AU$100 bet on Brooke Henderson, your calculations would look like this (AU$100 x 3.00 = AU$300). This means that your payout will be AU$300. On the other hand, an AU$120 bet on Suzan Pettersen means that your payout will be AU$ 240.
Nothing is stopping you from calculating your odds. Select the best player to bet on from the list of prominent golfers that compete in the CP Women’s Open.
CP Women’s Open Betting Tips
We assume that punters want to make informed bets. That’s why we have included some points that they have to consider. The useful tips that punters can use are as follows:
- Research Players – you can’t make random bets based on your gut feeling. Punters need to read about the players so that they make well-calculated choices. The background of a player will give you a good indication of the players reputation. It also doesn’t mean those players who have been winning in the past will always come up on top. That’s why you have to weigh your decision.
- Players Form – players that will be competing in an event are sometimes not in form. So, punters should know what form every player is in. This will help punters determine if a specific player is ready for the tournament or not. Check out statistics that are available online at relevant sports websites.
- Follow The Match – there is nothing more disappointing than realising that you have missed out on the opportunity to bet. Therefore, be up-to-date with the CP Women’s Open play dates and check up on the schedule regularly. This allows you to see how your favourite player is performing in the tournament.
Other Golf Guides