StarCraft 2 is the number one selling real-time strategy game in history. The game is played between two Australian players. Therefore, it is vital to understand how to wager on StarCraft as a punter. There are three factions that players can choose from. There are several events that punters can bet on such as the World Champions tournament and Global StarCraft League. The game has a huge following which shows how much punters enjoy it. Get in on the action and follow the world’s most popular competitions. Learn more about how to wager on StarCraft 2 and grow to become a professional player.
The moment punters know how to bet on eSports, they are welcome to try out StarCraft 2. In addition, we have compiled a StarCraft strategy that you can use. For each match, we have included the best StarCraft 2 online betting sites. The game requires multitasking so you better make sure that you ready to play!
Best StarCraft Betting Sites
If you feel like betting on the popular game then have a look at these trusted betting sites.
Best Lottery Service
Reliable Sports Betting Site
Competitive Odds for Sports Games
What is StarCraft 2?
StarCraft 2 (SCS) is a one on one game that is played over several maps. Two rivals play against each other and choose races out of the ones that are available. The races (factions) that players select from are called Terrans, Zerg, and Protoss. The game was published by Blizzard Entertainment. Each of them is created differently with a unique StarCraft 2 gameplay built to accommodate different playing styles.
A StarCraft match begins with 12 workers, each of the players has a base and their object is to kill the opponent’s base. This is achieved through the careful control of resources and building units that will get rid of any threats. Selecting your fractions and playing to their strengths is important. Every fraction has a unique ability that requires players to have a clue about them. In order to defeat the competition, players have to consider fractions special abilities.
How to Bet on StarCraft 2
Various sports betting sites have reviewed the offers that wagering markets on popular StarCraft 2 events such as the StarCraft Star League, World Cup championships Series many more other games. Most betting options are understandable. Here, we take a look at the types of wagers punters can make on SCS:
- Moneyline – players bet on the outcome of a match. The team that destroys that opponent’s base wins.
- Totals – this wager focuses on what the final score of the game will be.
- Props – punters can make different bets on SCS competitions.
- Outright – this wager involves punters betting on the overall winner of a StarCraft 2 tournaments. This could be the Corsair Cup or the SC2 World Championship Global Finals.
StarCraft Betting Odds
eSports betting odds are displayed in three different systems. These formats are decimal, fractional and American. For punters who are in Australia, they don’t have to worry about the other systems. Sportsbooks will display odds in the following manner:
Heart of the Swarm (1.5) vs. Commanders (3.00)
If you make a wager on one of the two teams that are mentioned above, you will have to follow this process. Let’s say you want to wager AU$100 on the Heart of the swarm, you would take 100 X1.5=$150. That means your potential winning is $150. Check out different sportsbooks to see what odds they have.
StarCraft 2 Strategy
Betting on StarCraft two is based on the player. Most huge StarCraft 2 matches are on a one on one basis. Players don’t play in a team, this is something you should consider when you plan on wagering on StarCraft 2.
- Know the Players – it’s important that you know the players. There is plenty of information available on many sites that have in-depth details about players. If you don’t know the players it’s like you are a soldier going to war without a weapon.
- Research Maps – players should find out more information about all the maps before wagering. This way you will know which one is stronger than the other.
- Tournament Structure Analysis – there are many eSports events that take place throughout the year. The competitions don’t follow the same structure at times. So, analyse the competition structure and see what you can pick up.
- Recent Form – have a look at the latest performance when you decide who to bet on. In a game like StarCraft 2, one moment a payer can dominate every match but lose the next. It’s a good idea to check out recent players form to make your call.