MasterCard Betting Sites 2019
Millions of people around the world use MasterCard on a daily basis. This includes Australian online bettors. MasterCard Sports Betting is another way to make payments besides having to make use of cash transfers, e-wallets or Visa cards. Many sportsbook accept MasterCard debit and credit cards as a popular method among punters. MasterCard sports betting is an efficient payment option to make deposits and withdrawals. A fundamental part of sports betting is being able to transfer money into your betting account. Its respected reputation comes from the fact that it’s fast, easy and secure to use.
Unfortunately, MasterCard banking methods have advantages and disadvantages to consider; we mention some upsides and drawbacks when using MasterCard sports betting. Finding the best online sports betting sites that accept MasterCard might be tricky, but we’re here to help online bettors process easier. Our handy guide is simple to follow. Learn what you need to know about making deposit and withdrawals online right now.
Sports Gambling Sites that Take Mastercard
There are loads of different online sports betting sites that accept MasterCard. Below is a list of gambling sites that accept MasterCard.
Mastercard Betting Guide Contents
- Sports Gambling Sites that Take Mastercard
- How to Make Deposits at Australian Sportsbooks Using Mastercard
- MasterCard Withdrawals
- MasterCard Advantages
- MasterCard Disadvantages
How to Make Deposits at Australian Sportsbooks Using Mastercard
To start the deposit process, bettors must first determine how much they want to deposit into their betting account. Bettors can easily add funds to their betting account using their MasterCard debit and credit cards. The great thing about this process is that the funds will reflect instantly. Just follow the points below:
- Punters must log in to their account and go straight to the section that deals with banking, in this case, the deposit section.
- Players can then select a payment method such as MasterCard.
- Bettors can enter their card details by following the prompt provided on the screen. Some of the information punters will need to provide, including the number in front of the card, security code and the date when the card expires
- After punters deposit the funds, the MasterCard SecureCode page will run a security check from their credit card. They will then be required to fill in this code if the transaction is to go through.
- Below are quick and easy steps you need to take when you wish to request a withdrawal at MasterCard sports betting sites: First, bettors need to make sure that they have linked their MasterCard with their sports betting account in order to make a withdrawal.
- Your next step is to then go to ‘my account’ section, click withdrawals, and choose the MasterCard option. Then, enter the amount you wish to withdraw
Remember to check the sportsbook’s withdrawal limit before requesting a payout. Also, it may take from 2-5 working days for your MasterCard withdrawal to be processed.
- Purchase protection – cover any damages or stolen products that were purchased with a MasterCard, given that the purchase happened within 90 days of the date of purchase.
- Rewards and Discounts – punters can receive rewards and discounts when they use their Master debit or Credit card
- Privacy – MasterCard SecureCode is an additional layer of security that keeps your transactions private when using your card online.
- Long processing times - MasterCard transactions may take up to days before they can be processed.
- Rejection – a MasterCard might get rejected by the sportsbook. We advise that you consider having plan B.
We stated above the advantages and disadvantages of using a MasterCard and it’s safe to say that it is trusted in our books.