Twenty20 Betting Australia
Twenty20 betting is undeniably a popular cricket betting option with Australian punters because of the game’s fast-moving format. Aussies like T20 betting as it makes one of their favourite pastimes even more entertaining. The thrill that comes with a wager is what punters live for. If you’re looking to bet on T20 cricket games, we provide Aussie punters with a list of the best Twenty20 betting sites to choose from down below in our guide to wagering on the sport.
Some of the other things punters can learn more about in our guide include the ICC T20 World Cup and T20 betting odds so that they’ll be able to calculate their potential winnings. We also have a look at cricket betting strategies and tips you can use to make sure that you make the best bets possible. So, read on and learn all you need to know about the Twenty20 betting in at sports betting sites in Australia.
Best Twenty20 Betting Sites 2019
These are the top-rated Twenty20 cricket betting sites in Australia. Be sure to have a look at them for some great odds and bets!
Twenty20 Cricket Betting Guide Contents
How to Bet On Twenty20
T20 game betting combines cricket betting gambling with cricket to allow punters to bet on their favorite team. Punters predict a winner based on the available T20 betting markets. T20 betting has been moving up in the ranks around the world, which means many sites have interesting betting lines available nowadays, so we recommend you go and check them out.
There are so many opportunities to make money that come with T20 betting. Below are the most popular T20 betting markets to look out for at your favourite sportsbook:
- Match Betting – this bet is favored by bettors. Here they can bet on who will be the winner of the match.
- Top Run – bettors can place a wager on which player will score the most runs.
- Top Wicket – punters can bet on which player will take the most wickets per innings. It’s advised that bettors stay glued to the opening bowlers to see if the pitch is on their side.
- Player of the Match – bettors can wager on the player of the match. This is a difficult bet but one that can reap rewards at the end of it all.
- Highest Six Over – punters bet on which team will have the highest 1st six overs.
Twenty20 Betting Strategy
We suggest punters who want to win big on their bets make knowledgeable decisions and find out about their teams’ history. T20 punters can record their betting results on a spreadsheet to know how their bets are doing. We give punters online T20 betting tips on a regular basis in our blog. Below are some points you need to know if you are going to bet on T20 matches:
- Coin Throw – throwing a coin in T20 game determines who will bat first. Only after the coin is tossed, the team selection is announced. Winning the toss in a test match is an advantage because when the second team comes to bat, the condition of the pitch will have deteriorated.
- Form – punters need to pay attention to the form of the team or player they would like to bet on. The chances of a team or player doing well in the next match are pretty good if they did well in the last matches.
- Match Type – There are different matches punters should be familiar with like Tests, ODIs and Twenty20s. Some teams perform better in certain match types.
- Venue – teams tend to perform better on their home ground as opposed to away grounds.
- Weather – a T20 match can be shortened because of the rain. The team batting second in ODIs. Cricket uses this to their advantage because they can strategies their bat swings based on the Duckworth-Lewis Method.
- Injuries – generally, when a team plays without their star players they are more likely to lose the game.
- Average innings – having a look at the average innings of a match will help punters when betting online.
T20 Betting Odds
Punters need to know the basics of betting odds to get good returns. They can even bet at different bookies to earn more but understanding how to calculate a bet is essential for punters who want to know what they are getting themselves into. Betting odds can be displayed in three ways. In Australia, the decimal odds system is preferred.
Bookmakers in Australia use decimal odds to calculate the payout of a bet. They can use this simple formula to calculate potential winnings: bet money x betting odds = payout.
For example, betting odds can be shown in the following way.
West Indies: 2.20
In the above example, if punters want to know how much they can win if they bet AU$10 on Pakistan all they have to do is follow the formula. 1.66 x 10 = 16.60. This means that punters will receive $16.60 back if the bet is successful.
If punters are looking to bet a bit more, they can look around at different bookmakers to provide the best odds. Speaking of the best odds, these are some bookmarkers to consider: Sportsbet, Luxbet and IASbet.
Check Out Our Other Cricket Betting Pages
- Big Bash League
- Controversies and Scandals
- Indian Premier League
- The Ashes
- ICC Cricket World Cup