World Series Betting Australia
If you are looking for some action, then you have come to the correct place! The World Series is the yearly championship series of the Major League Baseball. Many Australians anticipate the start of the hugely popular event. The American and National League teams have playoffs to earn their spot in the series and stand a chance to win the Commissioner’s Trophy. With New York Yankees being among the greats, the World Series is worth a wager. We have the best wagering sites that offer attractive bets. Our useful tips will help you make meaningful bets.
There are plenty of betting options you can select from for the World Series in this guide. If you are wondering about how to calculate your odds, we’ve got you sorted right here. Newcomers who want to give the ultimate baseball grand finale a chance have made the right choice. We hope that you have your bankroll ready to make a wager on the World Series today!
Best World Series Betting Sites 2019
Below are the betting sites that have the best odds and will offer you a great wagering experience:
World Series Betting Guide Contents
- Best World Series Betting Sites 2019
- How to Bet on the World Series
- World Series Betting Odds
- Best World Series Betting Tips
How to Bet on the World Series
Below are some of the most popular and very rewarding betting lines offered at our recommended betting sites.
- Moneyline – punters predict which team will win the match.
- Futures – these are bets based on a future prediction a punter sees in a match before it actually happens.
- Runline Bets – this wager is similar to a point spread in basketball or football. The handicap is given to the favorite winner. So, the sportsbook will adjust the lines so the underdog gets the upper hand.
- Over/ Under Bets – these wagers are also known as totals. Players can bet under or over a suggested score. The only difference in baseball than other sports is that the scores are lower.
- Props – these bets are based on what will happen in a particular match. Prop bets have no impact on the overall outcome of the match. For example, players can wager on the numbers of strikes a pitcher will throw.
World Series Betting Odds
This is how you determine your possible winnings for the World Series. The example below shows you how to calculate your odds. Aussies use the decimal system when they sum up their odds.
Boston Red Sox 20.31
Houston Astros 3.2
If you decide to bet on one of the above teams, you can do the calculations as follows; take your stake x the odds (decimal next to the team) = your payout. Punters who wager an AU$ 120 on Houston Astros, their payout will be AU$320. The same applies to the Boston Red Sox.
Best World Series Betting Tips
We have some tips for World Series listed below.
- Pitchers are Important - the best pitchers are always ready to go when given the chance in a match. Punters need to pay attention to who is pitching on the day of the game. So, do your homework.
- Be Sure – it’s important that you bet on the team you really feel confident about. Don’t randomly bet on a team. You need to look at the historical background and individual matchups to decide which team you want to wager on. This also helps you make a calculated bet.
- Management your Bankroll – the World Series is a best-of-seven-series which means you need to make sure that you have enough money to spend.